Slowdown and relax in this perfect beach getaway. This one-bedroom freestanding home is located in the unique Night Heron community at Sea Pines. Listen to nature while relaxing on the deck surrounded by palms and towering pine trees. Its cozy size is perfect for couples and small families. Barefoot Bungalow has an open floor plan with light and bright beachy décor.
Short Walk to the Beach and Pool!
The best beaches on the island are just a short walk away from Barefoot Bungalow…or just relax by the side of the community pool just a few hundred feet away.
Living room- Open floor plan
• 50” Smart tv & digital cable
• Free High-Speed internet and WIFI
• Blu-ray Disc Player
• Comfortable Sofa which converts to queen size bed
Bedroom – Tastefully decorated
• Queen sized Select Comfort “Sleep Number” Bed
• 27” Flat Screen TV with digital cable
• Granite Counters and tile backsplash
• Craftsmen style cabinets
• Dishwasher, Microwave, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Toaster oven, Refrigerator, Blender
• Washer and Dryer located in the home
• Walk in shower
• Elegant marble vanity
Deck – Enjoy the wildlife while relaxing on the large elevated deck.
• Gas Grill
• Comfortable outdoor seating
• Surrounded by saw palmettos palms, towering sea pine trees and a tranquil creek
Night Heron Community & Sea Pines
• Short walk 5-10 minutes to the private sea pines beaches…arguably the best beaches on Hilton Head Island
• Three “Platinum” ranked Golf courses by Golf Magazine (2016-2017) are also present in the Sea Pines resort
• Restaurants and shopping both within and outside of the Sea Pines Resort are a short bike ride way
• Minutes away from the 600 acre Sea Pines Forest Preserve. Miles of bike and hiking trails, fishing, horseback riding and alligator & wildlife boat tours
• Easy in/out access from Sea Pines lower volume south gate. Avoid summer crowds
• Miles and miles of well-marked and maintained Biking Trails (Many economical bike rental options available)
• Seasonal Trolley runs throughout sea pines resort offering free transport to its many sights
Outdoor Gas Grill
Resort Swimming Pool
Kitchen & Bath
Washing Machine and Dryer
Iron and Ironing Board
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Pullout Sofa Bed
Flat Screen Televisions
Walk to beach
Inside Gated Neighborhood
We enjoyed an enjoyable week in Sea Pines. Although it was at the very back of Night Heron, it was still within walking distance of the beach. The house was nicely furnished, and not overdone. We would definitely consider returning here.